|6 Aug 2017 at 10:37||TimV|
|Answering The_Beefsteak101: Maps are easy. Just move the level file (ends with .LEV) into your Liero folder. (i.e. the same folder as LIERO.EXE) Run Liero as you would normally and then you can choose your level from within Liero itself. If you have Liero 1.36 you should look for "Match setup" in the main menu.
Installing weapon mods is a bit harder though. You'll have to use one of the modding tools from this site. What OS are you running? Windows 10? If so, have a look at my post below.
|5 Aug 2017 at 21:22||The_Beefsteak101|
|Ok, this game is incredible. The amount of fun you can sink into fighting a computer controlled worm is insane. What I really want to know is how can you install mods (Weapons, maps etc? Thanks!
|3 Aug 2017 at 6:05||Joogli|
|Liero is gooooooooooood
|28 Jul 2017 at 0:38||TimV|
|To use the weapons you need one of the Liero utilities that can install aka activate them. I'm on Windows 10 as well, and just tried the following. It seems to be working. (let me know if this works for you)
1) Download Visual Basic 6.0 Runtime Plus (external site)
2) Run the installer. During installation check only the top two boxes. (like this) Other stuff should not be needed.
3) Download LieroKit v1.6b2 from this site. This tool will allow you to install (or 'activate') weapon plugins. When starting LieroKit for the first time, you will need to tell it where your installation of Liero is, by pointing it to the LIERO.EXE file.
4) Use the builtin browser in LieroKit to find the LWP file you want to activate/install Some LWP files contain a single weapon. To install these you will need to choose one of the existing weapons and replace them. Some LWP files contain a whole list of weapons. Installing these will replace the entire weapon list.
5) Start Liero as you would normally.
|18 Jun 2017 at 19:44||Geoff|
|Hi, I have recently downloaded it onto my windows 10 laptop (had it on windows 7) and was wondering how to install weapon mods. Also Is it anything to do with the LIERO.EXE file as I can't open it and I seem to remember there being a mod manager.
|13 Jun 2017 at 22:51||Anonymous again|
|Ok so i play on Liero 1.36 so not LieroXand i m wondering if anyone can explain to me how to install the mods as in the palettes and weapons as although ive managed skins by looking at the final extensions i have not managed to ing matching file extensions for the mods i have installed in the liero file
|13 Jun 2017 at 22:46||Anonymous|
|21 May 2017 at 13:08||TimV|
|A browser version would be technically possible using emscripten. If many people would like that, I could look into it.
|20 May 2017 at 7:23||The_Beefsteak101|
|This game looks awesome! Just watched a youtuber called Nerdcubed play it (not sure what version tho *shrugs*) and I was wondering if we could get a browser version anytime soon. I know not many people read these, so I don't expect a reply...
but god, this is a amazing concept!
|20 May 2017 at 7:15||The_Beefsteak101|
|I'm trying to install liero on windows 10 and i's not working! PLZ HALP
40 39 38 37 36 35 34 33 32 31 30 29 28 27 26 25 24 23 22 21
20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 09 08 07 06 05 04 03 02 01]