|14 Sep 2017 at 8:22||Puka1611|
|13 Sep 2017 at 20:32||TimV|
|I'm the only person that can do that. If you'd like me to place anything on this site, upload it somewhere public, like DropBox or Google Drive or similar and just post a message here. I will download it and test it before adding it to the site.
|10 Sep 2017 at 19:27||puka1611|
|how do i post a weaponpack or anything on this site?
|6 Aug 2017 at 10:37||TimV|
|Answering The_Beefsteak101: Maps are easy. Just move the level file (ends with .LEV) into your Liero folder. (i.e. the same folder as LIERO.EXE) Run Liero as you would normally and then you can choose your level from within Liero itself. If you have Liero 1.36 you should look for "Match setup" in the main menu.
Installing weapon mods is a bit harder though. You'll have to use one of the modding tools from this site. What OS are you running? Windows 10? If so, have a look at my post below.
|5 Aug 2017 at 21:22||The_Beefsteak101|
|Ok, this game is incredible. The amount of fun you can sink into fighting a computer controlled worm is insane. What I really want to know is how can you install mods (Weapons, maps etc? Thanks!
|3 Aug 2017 at 6:05||Joogli|
|Liero is gooooooooooood
|28 Jul 2017 at 0:38||TimV|
|To use the weapons you need one of the Liero utilities that can install aka activate them. I'm on Windows 10 as well, and just tried the following. It seems to be working. (let me know if this works for you)
1) Download Visual Basic 6.0 Runtime Plus (external site)
2) Run the installer. During installation check only the top two boxes. (like this) Other stuff should not be needed.
3) Download LieroKit v1.6b2 from this site. This tool will allow you to install (or 'activate') weapon plugins. When starting LieroKit for the first time, you will need to tell it where your installation of Liero is, by pointing it to the LIERO.EXE file.
4) Use the builtin browser in LieroKit to find the LWP file you want to activate/install Some LWP files contain a single weapon. To install these you will need to choose one of the existing weapons and replace them. Some LWP files contain a whole list of weapons. Installing these will replace the entire weapon list.
5) Start Liero as you would normally.
|18 Jun 2017 at 19:44||Geoff|
|Hi, I have recently downloaded it onto my windows 10 laptop (had it on windows 7) and was wondering how to install weapon mods. Also Is it anything to do with the LIERO.EXE file as I can't open it and I seem to remember there being a mod manager.
|13 Jun 2017 at 22:51||Anonymous again|
|Ok so i play on Liero 1.36 so not LieroXand i m wondering if anyone can explain to me how to install the mods as in the palettes and weapons as although ive managed skins by looking at the final extensions i have not managed to ing matching file extensions for the mods i have installed in the liero file
|13 Jun 2017 at 22:46||Anonymous|
40 39 38 37 36 35 34 33 32 31 30 29 28 27 26 25 24 23 22 21
20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 09 08 07 06 05 04 03 02 01]